12/26/08

wii fitness


Sitting here in Panama City, watching my family work out on the wii fitness and not believing the work out they are getting! It works off your ability to balance and after completing certain exercises it gives you a wii age. My younger than me sister in law's first wii age came to the age of 60 so I could not help believe that mine would probably be that of Methuselah. So, after careful consideration I have decided that I am going to go home, join a gym, hire a personal trainer and really start working out! After doing this for a couple of years, I will come back and try the wii! Not only does it take your bmi into consideration, it charts your progress and sarcastically lets you know that you are obese! Another possibility that I thought of is to rent a wii machine and get a hotel room in a non disclosed area to see if I can actually do it with no one watching! 2009 is probably going to be the year where suburbanites begin to develop sports injuries from using a wii video system! It looks like fun, but I think I am going to have another piece of peanut butter fudge and drink some sweet tea. Happy fitness, I love you all! <><

1 comment:

Tim Haephaestus said...

Wow, Bro. Jeff. I also advise that you never watch someone on BrainAge for the Nintendo DS, 'cause I tried it and apparently my brain age is 60 according to the goofy thing.