12/1/08

A Christmas Rant...my first of many I am sure

A Christmas rant…

I love this time of year! Christmas always has and will be the most important holiday for me! I like to think back on them and reflect at how good God has been to me. God never changes! He is as good to me now as He was to me when I was a little boy living in Fort Stewart Georgia. I will never forget the Christmas that I got a Big Bruiser wrecker truck! I remember thinking that it just can’t get any better than this! But it did! God blesses me more and more each year! I have learned that I have to choose to be blessed! It all comes down to my attitude. So many people get caught up in all the business of Christmas and truly miss out on the blessings that God willingly pours out on us! Think about what Christmas represents! Jesus! He is the one and only reason for this season! Some can create different events and call them what ever they want. Others can debate over the fact that December 25 really isn’t Jesus’ birthday! I am choosing to celebrate Christmas! I am choosing to proclaim Him King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I am choosing to celebrate His saving grace! I am choosing to greet the people that I meet with a hardy Merry Christmas! Because He lives, I can face tomorrow! I love you all! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: