12/19/08

SMLT Christmas

Good times and great friends…

Wow, what a wonderful time I had last night spending time with the greatest student ministry team in the universe. We enjoyed great food, awesome fellowship and fun. I love to play games with people who really get into the game. Last night, many middle agers played a game called psychiatrist (Lori Davis is a great sport) which requires you to take on the role of someone else in the room. What a blast…the highlight for me was when Perry Nicula playing the part of Joann Demark told the group “I love to shop”. The room exploded in laughter. What a great night! I love my friends! My prayer for each of them during this Christmas season is that each of their families be totally blessed beyond any thing they could possibly comprehend! I look forward to Christmastime, one of the reasons is for the party with my ministry team.

No comments: