12/5/08

The Christmas Sweater

Wow, I have just completed Glenn Beck's book "The Christmas Sweater" and want to encourage all of you to read it! It is one of the best books on forgiveness and making our way through the storms of life that I have ever read. I have literally not been able to put the book down today. Glenn has a deep understanding of storms and I love what he says in the very last chapter. He says "At Christmas we celebrate the birth of the Christ child, but in doing so, sometimes we miss the real meaning of the season. It is what the infant, boy and then the perfect man did at the end of His ministry that makes the birth so special. Without His death, the birth is meaningless." What a wonderful book with many twist and turns that I never anticipated or expected. It is a wonderful novel and I would encourage and highly recommend you read! I love you all! Jesus is the reason...<><

No comments: