12/21/08

go tell it on the mountain

Go tell it on the mountain…

I love to proclaim Jesus. It is my favorite thing to do! Proclaiming Jesus is something that any Christ Follower should want to do! We get to proclaim Him King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He changed my life…I cannot help but talk about Him. We need to shout it from the mountain tops; we need to proclaim Him from the valley. Our God is truly an awesome God and the world needs to hear about Him. I believe that God uses believers to take the good news of the gospel to the world! How will they hear if we don’t tell them! I am looking forward to going to Haiti this spring, because I am going to be able to tell people about Jesus. How can we proclaim Him? There are many ways. One way would be to approach people with the love of Jesus. People today need someone who will care for them. As believers, we can hate the sin, but love the sinner. Scripture teaches us that we all have sinned and that we all fall way short of the glory of God. People who are in sin may not be able to feel or experience the love of Christ. I have met so many people across the years that are so bound by the sin that entangles them that they cannot see any way clear or clearly understand the gospel! We have to let them see how much we love them. The love of Christ will over power them. We are here to love! In this season of hope, let us go and tell! Let us shout it from the mountain tops! Tell someone about our Savior today! I love you all <><

No comments: