12/20/08

There is a quiet place



“He leads me beside quiet waters.” Psalm 23:2b

I love the quietness of the morning. In my line of work there is not much quiet time! I look forward to mornings whether it is at my office at home or at the church, I love the quietness. In the times that we are living there is so much going on. I am convinced that we Americans have way too much on our plate and we are not able to enjoy the simple things in life…like quietness. Can I encourage you during this holiday season to carve out some time from your busy schedule just to listen! When I listen, I gain a new perspective. Quietness brings new perspective. Thoughts and ideas are born in the quiet times! My prayer for you today is that you are able to just sit in a comfortable place and listen to the strong voice of God! I love you all <><

No comments: