1/26/09

Where would I be if not for your grace...


Daniel sang this song at the wonderful concert last night and after he posed the question through this song I could not help but think of anything else. Where would I be…where would you be without the grace of God. I shutter at the thought! My life has been bought and paid for with a price. It cost my Lord everything! Where would I be? I can tell you…I would be separated from a Holy God. My life would be without purpose…I would be doomed! So many people think they are experiencing life! But apart from Christ, true life can never be experienced. Without Jesus, all you have is a temporary existence. The word of God teaches us “For by grace you are saved through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God’s gift…” Jesus paid it all! He gave us and is offering you the greatest gift ever offered. He loves and cares for you! If it were not for the grace, we would have nothing! The Bible teaches that if we simply “confess with our mouth, “Jesus is Lord” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” It also teaches “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved!” Where would you be…if not for His unmerited grace? My prayer for you today is that you have a real relationship with the giver of grace. I love you all! <><