1/24/09

loving life

Loving life…

When I was in my twenties, I remember wondering what it would be like to be older…Now that I am closing in on fifty I cannot believe how I am totally enjoying my life. God has been very good to me. I am married to my best friend and I have the greatest job on the planet! I love ministering with students. I believe this generation that I am ministering to is the best and the brightest! I love Ministry. I want to impact this generation with the greatest message ever given! The gospel still matters. Sheila and I have had the opportunity to become a part of the lives of some incredible people! I am loving life! I have two great sons-in-law, and I have three awesome grand children! I am truly a blessed individual! I am looking forward to the next fifty years of ministry! I love you all <><