1/18/09

Off the Florida keys...




Off the Florida Keys…a little place called Cocomo

Have you ever heard of Cocomo, a wonderful and magical place where you can go “to get away from it all?” Have you ever wanted to go to a place like this? To be in a place where you don’t have to worry about what people are doing or saying. A place where you can simply relax and enjoy? In typing the word Cocomo, it became very obvious to me that my computer does not understand my spelling of the word! I could stress over the mis-spelling, and frantically search my atlas for the correct spelling of this little place that the beach boys made famous but it would be a fruitless search! You see Cocomo is a made up place. A mythical place where stress and mental anguish do not exist, a place where everyone is wearing shorts and a tee shirt, everyone has a sun tan, everyone is relaxed! Don’t you wish there were a place like this? I am convinced that American believers have too much stress in their lives! Our Lord and Savior calls us to “Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” Rest comes in a genuine relationship with Jesus! There truly is a quiet place…it is in the arms of Jesus. Spend some quality time with Him today! I love you all!