1/1/09

Happy New Year (Strength and Honor)

strength and Honor

Strength and honor…this is something that I strive for and try and model to all of the people that I come into contact with. When I meet in public one of the young men that I minister to, I greet them with strength and honor. As I sit here at my desk on the eve of a New Year I think about all of the changes that are going to take place! I think about the people that I am ministering to. I wonder how the New Year is going to effect them! I think about resolutions…and decide that I am going to pray so much more in the New Year, I am going to study God’s word much harder. I am going to love unfalteringly. I am going to strengthen relationships and boldly proclaim my savior. My desire is to show strength and honor in every situation and circumstance. I want to live as transparent and real life as possible and truly want to bless people with the love of Jesus. I am not going to worry about the things I have no control over! God, already has it figured out I am just going to be faithful and obedient. I am also going to offer a greeting of strength and honor to the young ladies in my ministry. If you look in Proverbs 31:25 we see the woman (wife) of virtue is clothed with strength and honor! All of us should strive for strength and honor. Happy New Year, may God truly bless you and remember, I love you with the love of the Lord! <><

No comments: