1/25/09

I will sing of the mercies of my Lord forever...


I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever…

I will sing! Have you ever been walking along and find your self just bursting out in song, singing praises to our great God? I do all the time! I just can’t help my self! Sometimes people look at me funny, sometimes they gather their stuff and depart quickly, and sometimes they join in song! Our God is such an awesome God we should gladly lift our voices to Him in song! Even if you are not a good singer, He still loves to hear from you. Psalm 100:1 says “Make a joyful shout to the Lord all you lands.” I want you to notice what it doesn’t say. It doesn’t say that you need to make a perfect pitch melody to the Lord all of those people gifted in voice and music. It says make a joyful shout! I don’t know about you, but I believe that I can shout for my Jesus! Make a joyful shout today! I love you all!

Bro. J <><