3/28/09

Remember the Sabbath



Remember the sabbath...

I love the word of God because He, a Holy God while inspiring thought of everything! Jesus reminds us in Mark 2:27 “The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath.” God instituted the sabbath to benefit man by giving him a day of rest! We need rest! I love Sunday because I can set aside time and worship with family and friends. Sunday is my favorite day of the week! I am looking forward to this Sunday! It will be my first Sunday at my new Church! I am looking forward to time reflecting and absorbing the word of God. As believers, we need to remember the sabbath. We are to keep it Holy! How are you doing? Is Sunday just another day, or do you make it special? Take time tomorrow to rest, to reflect and recognize where you are in your relationship with Christ and remember the Sabbath...enjoy the Lord...and the rest!

No comments: