3/7/09

Indescribable



Indescribable...

Have you ever thought about what you toes are doing when your sitting there watching television? Or what about your knees when you are typing on the computer! The answer to these questions are no! You probably don't put a lot of thought into what your body is doing when you are doing things unrelated to the task at hand! Call me weird but I sometimes find my self thinking about these things! Why (a sane person) might ask? I cannot help but be amazed at how God created us! The greatest super computer on the planet pales in comparison to the human body. When God created us He created something that could not be duplicated. God created the one who created the super computer! What does that tell you about God? He is as the Chris Tomlin song says in INDESCRIBABLE! Our God is truly awesome! He is God! I want to challenge you today! I want you to think about what you really think of our creator! As Christians, we are to have a high and holy view of Him! We have to realize that everything that has been created is due to Him!. The Bible teaches us "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made." He (God) is responsible for it all. Everything that has been made was made possible because of God. He is indescribable! He totally blows my mind because you see I think about things like where did He get the organic material needed to create the universe in which we live? Indescribable! There is nor has there ever been nor will there ever be anyone like our God! He is God! The great I AM is still the great I AM! What is your view of God? Take sometime today to think about His characteristics! When you do...like me, you will be totally blown away! I love you all! <><

No comments: