3/1/09

incredible


Wow, what a week it has been! This past weekend I took a group of middle school students to the Live Love tour put on by Student Life at First Baptist Orlando! The first word that comes to my mind when thinking about the experience is incredible! First, I want to tell you about the band! Kristian Stanfill (http://kristianstanfill.com/blog/) took 2500 students right to the throne of grace! His song “Lord of all” has to be one of the best worship songs I have ever heard! You need to go to itunes and purchase some of his music! I am looking forward to the possibilities of having him come for some event that we are planning! Then there was Francis Chan (http://www.cornerstonesimi.com/). A wonderful and gifted communicator that automatically connected with students! His message was so rich and relevant and helped me work through some decisions that I an going to be making in my own life and ministry! He also helped me to rethink my view of God! Thanks student life for an incredible weekend of worship! My only regret is that I have heard this is the last year for the tour format! I am going to miss not having this weekend next year! I love you all! <><

No comments: