3/19/09

follow me


Follow me….

“Follow me” He told them, “and I will make you fish for people!”
Matthew 4:19 HCSB

I love to fish! When I used to live at the lake I learned techniques that helped me catch fish! I like listening to fishermen who have perfected techniques that help pull the big fish into the boat! Several years ago I learned that by using a 7 and ½ inch purple worm and casting under the docks on the lake that I lived at would produce fish! The fish get under the docks trying to stay cool! Those purple worms work! Jesus wants to teach us how to fish for people! We have to perfect our techniques! We need to be able to clearly present the Gospel in a way that your fish can see the benefit of a relationship with Christ Jesus! There are lost people all around us, we come into contact with them each and everyday! How are you going to share the Gospel with them? Let God guide you! Let Him help you perfect your technique! God will use you if you are willing to be used! He will also provide the opportunity for you to share with someone the life changing Gospel. Follow Jesus! He will guide you to the stocked ponds where you can catch fish! I love you all! <><

No comments: