8/14/09

There is a spirit of a storm in my soul...


I believe everyone has a spirit of the storm brewing in them. Someone once said, you are either in a storm, heading for a storm or coming out of a storm! Where are you today. Scripture teaches us to rejoice in the Lord always...we know this is not an easy thing to do. Sometimes we feel so overcome by the storm that our rational thought process just kind of goes out the window and often we flounder and struggle. We must always remember that our Lord controls the storm! Our God has our best interest at heart, and while we are in the storm you can be assured there is a lesson to be learned. In my life there have been many storms...God has always navigated me through and I have always come out on the other side having learned a valued life lesson. I don’t relish the storm, but I do relish the maker of the storm. He has never left me...or forsaken me. So when the dark clouds began to gather about you, and the wind begins to blow...trust Jesus...don’t dwell on the storm...think about the Son! <><

No comments: