9/20/09

To know that you know


To know that you know…

In thinking about my life, one of the greatest things to happen to me is my salvation. It is easy for me to see this now! My life has truly been an adventure! In reflecting on my relationship with our creator, it is so easy for me to love Him with all my heart! I really do love Him, these are not words that I just say it is a life that I live. God has blessed me in so many ways. In the world and culture in which we live, it amazes me at the things that I hear coming out of Christians mouths! Sometimes we let circumstances dictate our current way of thinking. We tend to think of the here and now! When things are going bad in our lives it is so easy for us to throw in the spiritual towel and depend start depending on self! It happens all the time! We talk in spiritual speak about our faith, but when our faith is tested, to many times we deal only with what we can control. Can I tell you today that no matter what happens in the world, God is still God! He is large and in charge! He will always be God, He is not capable of being anything else! Nothing surprises Him! Malachi 3:6 says “For I, the Lord do not Change…”. He never changes! He is always God! In the changing world and culture we can take comfort knowing that the creator of the universe will not change! God is consistent and He always has your best interest at heart. He is God.
So today, just know that you know! Take courage and believe that God is exactly who He says He is! Always remember that He is capable of getting you through the tough times that you somehow find your way into I was reminded tonight by my niece, that if we delight our selves in the Lord, He will give us the desires of our heart. Are you able to see that God has a plan? And if you have an element of faith in your life, and believe that God truly is in control, you will know that He is a God that provides for us spiritually and physically. God’s plan for your life is all encompassing! He see’s the big picture and knows all of the trials you are dealing with. I personally believe that for every trial there is a lesson for me to learn. First, I am constantly reminded to depend on God. I must stay clean and close! I have to stay connected to the source. Second, I have to look for His plan for my life! Discernment is imperative here. God is never going to give you more of a load than you can bear. God is not going to ask you to do anything that contradicts His word! He is not going to call you to do anything that will bring questions to your testimony! Our God, truly is an awesome God! I cannot explain why God does all of the things He does, but I know that the God who was capability of creating the heavens and the earth, the God who before the foundations of the world was laid was thinking about me...I know that God is able to do exceedingly abundantly more than I could ever hope for or imagine! So what can you know today? You can know that God created you for a purpose...God wants you to connect to and wait on Him. He has a plan! I love you all! <><

No comments: