7/4/09

Who is this King of Glory


I was listening to this song this morning when my mind began to wonder, and I began to ponder this question that Mac Powell has asked through this song probably millions of times! I believe that it is a question that must be considered by people today! Who is the King of Glory? Have you ever considered the impact that Jesus has had on the world! I know personally of the impact that He has had on my own life! Who is He, he is either the Savior of the world or the greatest sham artist that has ever lived! What are you going to do with Jesus? Having faith in Jesus for me is easy because of what He has done in my life! Every time I open the word of God, His word is revealed through the pages of His holy book! I was talking with a student yesterday who is doubting their faith! This person believes that the Bible is just a book! Can I tell you this morning, it is way more than a book! It is alive, it is the written revelation from our Lord and Father! Who is this King of Glory, He is God! He is still large and in charge, He is sovereign and in control of this universe! Our society stresses the need to coexist with other religions and I agree! We have to coexist with those who do not know our Savior! But in the process of coexisting we must be all about the gospel! What am I going to do with this Jesus, I am going to boldly proclaim Him King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Share your faith in the living Savior today! I love you all! <><

No comments: