7/9/09

Where do those golden rainbows end...


Where does those golden rainbows end…

Frosted Lucky Charms, I have heard that they are magically delicious! I remember watching those commercials as a kid and always thinking, and yes sometimes even looking for the illusive rainbows and dreaming! Wow, what I could have done with the pot of gold! In Tennessee there are lots of rainbows (I see a lot in Florida also) so I would strike out after a good rain and make my way to toward the base of the rainbow. But I never seemed to make it; all I would get from the ordeal was wet! Why is it that we seem to always chase the rainbows end when Our Lord and Savior is always there reaching out with forgiving hands ready to allow us into His presence with uplifted hands and pure hearts! I have figured it out! I really have! The golden rainbow is coming into the presence of God in worship! That is why I was created! To worship the One and only God of the Universe, who was there in the beginning, who is the great I AM, who is the Alpha and Omega the only beginning and the only end! He truly is the “Author and Finisher of our faith.” The rainbows end at the feet of Jesus…and then true life begins! Cease striving, and know that He is God…(Psalm 46:10) I love you all!

No comments: