10/8/08

The Gospel and lifestyle

Addicted to lifestyle…

I have been in ministry for a long time and lately I cannot help wonder why we (believers) are not making headway in winning new converts to Christ! The message of the gospel is timeless, but times change! I believe today that we must do a better job at getting the gospel message to the masses, how do we do this? By stepping out of our comfort zone! We have become too comfortable with where we are in life! Can I preach to you a little this morning? I often tell people that if I could give them five minutes of my life with Jesus, they would never give it back. I believe this! Christ Jesus made a difference in my life! If you cannot tell people about the difference that Jesus made in your life, then what good are you to Jesus? He died (according to the scriptures) on a cruel cross so that believers can live! What is your excuse? Are you actively sharing your faith with the people you come into contact with? Or, are you addicted to lifestyle? Tell someone about Jesus and the difference in your life today! I love you all!

No comments: