6/9/09

Worship


I will give You all my worship! I will give You all my praise…

I love this song! I often think about the words and think about how to often we fail to think of God when we enter into a time of worship! Notice, that I put the “You” in the line of the song in capital letters. I did this for a reason! He (God) should be the focus of our worship! He (God) should be the focus of our praise! Soon,many of us will gather for a praise and worship service. I want to encourage you to really prepare for worship! Go expecting God to do something truly amazing! It is ok for us to want to worship Him! It is ok for us to expect something good from a time worshiping God. The Psalmist tells us to “Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart” (Psalm 37:4). The worship of God is something that a true born again believer should enjoy! We need to enjoy our relationship with God! We should run to Him ready to worship! I hope that some of you are reading this prior to going to church tonight! Take time right now and tell God how much you love Him. Tell Him that you find pleasure in being in His presence! Tell Him that you expect great and wonderful things to happen in cooperate worship tonight! I love you all!

Bro. J <><

No comments: