6/27/09

Truth is Timeless


Truth is timeless…

“This is eternal life: that they may know You, the only true God, and the One You have sent-Jesus Christ.” John 17:3 HCSB

In the world in which we live, many people are searching for truth! Absolute truth is something that appears fleeting and hard to grasp. Can I tell you today, that real truth is timeless? John writes, “This is eternal life”! Knowing the true God and knowing His one and only son Jesus is truth. It is an absolute truth! You may say prove it, I can prove it, with my own life. No one can take my experience with the God of the Universe from me! I know what He did and is doing in my life, and there is no power or person that can convince me otherwise! Truth is timeless and we live by faith in the one true and living God who is still able to change lives, who is still able to restore families, who is still able to heal the hurting and comfort the comfortless. Wrap your arms around the truth of a Living God and enjoy eternity…I love you all

No comments: