5/7/09

Oh Lord, that you would send Revival to our land

Oh Lord, please send revival to our land...

I believe that a revival is getting ready to bust out! I really do! I am praying for a mighty movement of God to take place here in our midst! I am begging God to allow us to reach out into our area and make a impact for the Kingdom. In our Steadfast Worship service last night I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit! As the message was unfolding I could sense young men holding on to what they know, the things of right now, the things that make sense to them. I could sense young ladies who want to make and take a stand for Jesus reluctantly holding on to what appears normal. During our invitation there were 7 young men and one young lady who raised there hands indicating they did not have assurance of eternal life. We need to pray like never before! We need to share the gospel like never before! We need to boldly proclaim Jesus to those in our communities and expect God to show up and show off! This morning as I write this, I cannot help but wonder why this generation is holding on so tight to the things of the world! I honestly see and feel that many mellenials truly want to have the relationship with Jesus but are unsure of what this truly means! The easy believism of the 90’s is behind us. This generation wants to know the why’s and what’s of a real relationship with Christ. Our job and task as people called to work with mellenials require us to spend time praying for those we minister to! They need to know that we truly love them! I want so badly to wrap arms of grace around this generation and tell them the greatest story ever told! I think about the cross! I think about what Christ has done for this generation that God has called me to minister to! I am overwhelmed at the possibilities! I am calling on the called to step up! To love like never before! To tell people about what our Lord has done for you! To let them know how much you care about them! Let them see Jesus in you! I love you all and I am praying for you as you minister to the mellenials! Peace <><

No comments: