9/29/08

Is grace still amazing

Is grace still amazing…

Do you feel close to God today? I am asking this question to hopefully gently remind you to evaluate your relationship with the Father. Do you feel close? In talking this morning with the warriors of the cross this morning, I asked what took place on the Thursday night of our summer camp this past summer. You did not have to be there to understand what I was talking about! Because every last Thursday night of every camp is all ways the same, no matter what church you belong to! What happens is that many reckless promises are made where every intention of keeping the promise is genuine! Only when we return home our lives settle back into what we think is normal and our intentions are swept under the spiritual rug! And often we feel overwhelmed and defeated! We start looking to the next “spiritual” event hoping we will feel better! Can I remind you this morning, that grace is still amazing! God reaching down and picking us up still baffles me to this day! Our God truly is an Amazing God! His grace is very sufficient, He truly can help me through any situation or problem, all I have to do is let go, to give in and let Him take total control of my life! Grace still amazes me, even after all of these years and all of the last night of camp experiences that I have had! God wants to use us, all we have to do is give Him control! Let go and let God today! I love you all!


Bro. J <><

September 10, 2007

No comments: