11/20/09

What a great week!

What an incredible week...

I am always amazed at how God works. This past week has been very fruitful as I have met some pretty amazing people! God has placed in my path several people who are feeling God’s call into ministry! It has always blown away at how God sends young men with calls on their life to be a part of my ministry! God is so faithful! My prayer today is that I would be faithful in teaching these young men! I am also looking for places to use these guys so please pray with me as I look for opportunities for these guys to do ministry!

I am also excited with two very special young ladies (missionaries) that God has placed in my life! Last night a joint mission project with Westside Baptist Church in Jacksonville took place at the Cleveland Arms Apartments. This exposure for our College Students will help us as we plan for a mission project of this magnitude closer to Hibernia Baptist Church. College Students, I am asking that you set the pace and lead! We have great opportunities for ministry very near our church! be praying and thinking about how God can use you!

No comments: