4/27/09

We"ve come to worship

We’ve come to worship...

Yesterday was truly an amazing day for me! I had a great opportunity to worship God! Don’t get me wrong, I worship regularly, but yesterday I worshiped in a completely different way! Our Church moved our evening service to St. Augustine beach and I had the wonderful opportunity to see 27 people profess Jesus Christ in a real and personal way by following Him in believers baptism. I also got to experience the body of Christ fellowship and see the gospel presented while many people gathered around to watch! A lady from Michigan could not believe that we were doing this! She thought it was wonderful to see the Church alive and well! We must always remember that the church is not brick, mortar and concrete nor is it wood and shingles. The Church is a live...it is people who are sold out in a relationship with Jesus Christ! We (Believers) are the Church! I cannot help but wonder what those who gathered around thought about hearing the gospel! My prayer is, that because of what they saw and heard that their lives would be somehow changed forever. We truly serve an amazing God! He is worthy of all of our praises! We can worship Him anywhere! I love you all <><

No comments: